Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Ava at 7






When she grows up:  She wants to be a veternarian
Favorite Food:  Pizza, Hamburger
Favorite Animals:  Giraffe, Bunny, Dog, Hamster, Panda Bear
Favorite Shape:  Triangle, Star, Circle
Favorite Thing to do with Mommy:  Color and Paint
Favorite Thing to do with Daddy:  Ride Bikes and Tickle me
Favorite Bug:  Stick Bug, Butterfly
Favorit Fruit: Avocados, Watermelon, Oranges, Strawberries
Favorite Birthdays:  Mommy, Daddy, Ava, Olivia
Favorite Sweets:  Ice Cream, Donuts
Favorite Letters:  C, G, O, A, Z
Favorite Day:  Jumping on bed on Disney Cruise
Favorite Toys:   Littlest Pet Shop, Stuffed Animals
Favorite TV Shows:  Little House on Prairie, Littlest Pet Shop, Little Big Shots, Dancing with the Stars
Favorite Song:   Country Strong
Favorite Books:   Album of photos when I was baby, Junie B. Jones, Ramona, Amelia Bedilia........Ava loves to read!
Best Friends:    Olivia (sister), Avery, Bryce, Hudson, Hannah, Bentley, Victoria, Juliana, Maddie, Claire, Lainey, Eva, Hope, Kylie
Favorite Outdoor Activities:   Swinging, Swimming, Hikes
Favorite Holiday:   Christmas, 4th of July, Valentine's Day, Easter
What do you sleep with:   Blankie and Bunny
I'm very proud because I'm kind to my friends.
I'm afraid of bad guys.
One thing I do really well:  being kind and coloring
Best Day Ever:  day she found out we were having a baby.......the new baby and Olivia
What makes you sad:  When people die.
What makes you happy:  When people say nice things to me and when people say I'm invited to their birthday.
If you could fly, where would you go?  Paris and Colorado

Ava is a joy to parent.  She has a sweet nature and is very kind.  She has lots of sweet compliments for her mommy and daddy.  She loves to give hugs and snuggles.  She climbs into bed with me every morning.  She is very sweet to her friends and her teacher has told me many times what a joy she is to teach.  She says she is the first to help a friend out and extremely kind to others.   Ava loves to read and write.  She also enjoys arts and crafts.  With the help of her daddy, she has become a great artist.  She is a sensitive soul and very easy to be around.  I couldn't be prouder of the little girl that she is.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive