Thursday, July 14, 2016

Summer Break's Half Way Point


I can't believe that today is the half way mark of summer break !  Some of you mamas are jumping for joy that school starts in forty days.   Some of you want it to slow down.   Regardless of how you feel, it is a great time to assess your summer goals.  I for one have accomplished a fraction of my summer plans.   We have taken a few trips and checked less than five activities off our bucket list.   (See our Austin bucket list under parenting label).  I am about 1/10th through our bucket.  I'm estimating that it will be Christmas by the time we finish.  Regardless of where you are with summer goals, it is half time.   I hope you are having a lovely summer with your sweet families!!  

J













0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive