Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Healer

When hurts come my way, I often seek earthly comfort.....time with a friend, self care, fun times or a yummy dessert.  Those things are all wonderful, but they can't truly heal.  When I give that hurt to God, He is the ultimate healer.  He brings comfort that no earthly pleasure can provide.  Our hurts are wounds and the one that creates us has the best medicine available.  He knows exactly what we need. His physical healing may not come on this side of Heaven, but it will come and regardless of outcome, He can provide comfort.  Whatever you are holding on to, give it to the Lord and let Him shine his light on it.

"He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds."  Psalm 147:3

"This is what the Lord, the God of your father David, says: I have heard your prayer and seen your tears.   I will heal you."  2 Kings 20:5



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive