Friday, May 13, 2016

Friday Favorites

The girls got to have their first swim of the season at our neighbors house.   They were so happy!



It has rained a lot lately.  This photo is out of our playroom window.

We tried to rescue a bunny that Daisy caught.   We communicated with a vet and tried our hardest, but she was too injured.  

Olivia's Preschool photos turned out super cute.

I Heart Radio Country Music Festival was awesome!!   My highlights were Keith Urban, Miranda Lambert, Sam Hunt and The Bachelor's Ben and Lauren.   I am a huge fan!!

The girls eating cucumber and celery.   Who knew that just needed some ranch dressing!
Uncle Mike got us tickets to Disney on Ice and it was so good.   The girls love seeing all the princesses!!

We brought our sweet friend, Avery.





Playing babies is how we spend a majority of our time at home.

I love listening to Christy Nockels.  Love!! 

I had such a nice Mother's Day celebrating with my sweet people.  We went to church, brunch at Jobell's in Wimberley, shops in Wimberley and a glass of wine at Duchman's Winery in Driftwood.  Home for naps followed by pizza and Amy's Ice cream.  Good food with my favorite three people equals a perfect day to me!  I am so blessed and honored to be "mom" to these two sweet girls.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive