Wednesday, January 27, 2016

What's Up Wednesday

Today is "What's Up Wednesday" in the blog world....

What am I eating...Super clean 21 Day Fix foods.   Mamas got 13 pounds to loose and I'm on a mission.   I will do monthly updates on my blog!
What I'm loving.....this season of life!   Love love love it.  These two sweeties are at such a fun age, Ava (6) and Olivia (4).
What we've been up to....
ENT appointment after ballet, running errands and all the usual stuff.....church, preschool, kindergarten, gymnastics, bible study, MOPS, Bunco!!
What I'm working on....packing for Disney World!!   So excited.
What I'm Reading.....My quiet time is the bible, Jesus Calling and a new Beth Moore devotional.  If you have any questions about devotionals or quiet time, please feel free to leave a comment.  I have several devotions that I have done over the years and love.  
This book is sooooo good.   Leave a comment or follow my blog and I will enter you in contest to win a copy!   Do both and you are entered twice.  I will draw the name tonight.
What I'm Watching.....
The Bachelor.   20 seasons in and I've followed 18 very faithfully!!  The only two I didn't watch was the sailor and the prince.  I was talking to friends the other day and knew the current status on every couple that stayed together.  It's like I'm friends with them....but I'm not!  Ha!
Have a great week!!

3 comments:

  1. that book looks like something i need to pick up asap! cant wait to keep up with your blog! its super cute! hope you'll drop by mine as well :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You won the book. Email me your address and I will send it.
      Reginachristopher@gmail.com

      Looking forward to reading your blog too ;)

      Delete

Blog Archive