Tuesday, January 26, 2016

2016 Goals

My goals of 2016 are to:

1.  Try to have quiet time every morning.
2.  Open my home to friends and neighbors twice per month.   God blessed us with a home, so I want to bless others in it.
3. Blog three times per week.   Feel free to follow me.
4. Soak in and enjoy these two sweet things!!
5. Get a system for laundry!   Any tips??
6. Monthly one on one dates with my girls

Ava's date last week.....
Olivia's date last week
7. Monthly dates with this hottie
8. Loose my last 13 "baby pounds" from my FOUR year old.   Yes, years.....not months ;)

I'm going to workout with 21 day fix and eat clean until I reach my goal.   I will do monthly updates on my blog.


3 comments:

  1. stopping by from the link-up & new follower!

    your girls are too precious. look forward to following your blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by and following. I look forward to hearing from you.

      Delete
  2. Here from the link-up. Your girls are adorable! I am also focusing on a daily devotion/quiet time this year. What a great way to start the day. :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive