Wednesday, November 25, 2015

What's Up Wednesday

What's Up Wednesday Post:

What We've been up to..........getting ready for Christmas at our house!
What I am reminiscing about....the first day of school and that we only have three weeks until Fall semester is over. Why does time have to fly when my kids are at such a fun age?!?
What I'm loving.....my nephew, baby Max.
What is making me smile.....these girls dressed up.
What makes me feel blessed.....that my girls have such sweet friends
What we've been eating...........the girls learned to paint their toast with food coloring

What we did this week.........Grandma & Poppop came to stay with us.
What the girls did cute.....the girls drew each other in sidewalk chalk
What we've been wearing....boots!!
your sister in Christ,
Gina





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive