Friday, September 4, 2015

Friday Favorites

Sweet Olivia started preschool.   She goes three days per week.   She likes her teachers and was excited to go!   That is a huge change from last year.

Daddy had a big birthday....40!!


Making the Cake..they are quite the little helpers.
.

 Week 2 of school was a little easier than three.   We are still adjusting! 
This week Ava realized that school is five days per week and weekends are 2 days per week.  Her reaction......"How long will it last that I only have 2 days off?"  My thought.......basically, the rest of your life.  Luckily, I thought quick and said, "only until summer and you always have holiday breaks!"


These two love each other and play so well together 70% of the time, but the other 30% they fight like cats & dogs.  
MOPS started.   Olivia made this mask.  If you aren't in MOPS or have never heard of it, send me a message.  It is such a blessing if you have preschool age children!  Two hours of kid free mommy time, breakfast, coffee and a great speaker.  Love it.

2 comments:

  1. This is my first time stopping by from Friday Favorites and it's great to meet ya. Tell me more about MOPS!! I have an almost 5 year old! I'll be following you on Bloglovin'. Happy Weekend to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you stopped by my blog. So MOPS is a nondenominational gathering of moms. It is usually held at local churches. You have a table of 6-8 girls plus a mentor mom that is later in life. You drop the kids off in kid rooms and have two hours of freedom. We have breakfast the first hour, speaker for 30 minutes, then discussion for 30 minutes. It is amazing.

    Here is link to website.
    https://www.mops.org/

    Please let me know if you have any additional questions.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive