Tuesday, September 22, 2015

A busy summer day.......

I documented what a busy summer day looked like for us this summer.
Vacation bible school for my big girl.


 Starbucks coffee for me
 Cake pop for my little girl
 Run at the park
 I ran this park with my friend, Kerrie, for years.  She moved to Dripping Springs and although I see her often......running is NOT the same without her to chat with! 
 Vacation bible school pick up........Maddie and Kenzie are two of Ava and Olivia's besties.

 Love these sweet friends.
 Lunch with Ava's 3 year old preschool class.  Half the class was in VBS together, so we decided to have a little reunion lunch.

Mrs. Stacey was her teacher last year and to say Ava loved her would be an understatement.  She is a rock star at our house.  I don't know that Preschool 2014-2015 year will ever be topped in Ava's book.
Me & my girls........

Ava's three year old teacher.  Mrs. Chrisie.  We love her too.  Ava has had the best preschool teachers!  All four of her teachers were amazing.  I couldn't have hand picked a better group of ladies!

 The mamas of Preschool 3 year old class after VBS
 Off to the dentist.  Yes, we were late for their appointments!  Yes, mommy had a hard time leaving a good time!


 Sweet Olivia watching tv from the dentist chair.
 I am so proud of our girls when they go to appointments.  They are both so well behaved.........most of the time!

 Best part.........the prize treasure chest
 Treat for good dentist behavior was to go play at Barnes & Noble

 Back to VBS final night performance.  Ava loves to sing.
 Sweet friends from Mrs. Stacey's class.
 Ready for bed by 8pm
Whew!  That was a long day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive