Thursday, July 16, 2015

Doubting God

If you asked me my biggest struggle in my walk as a Christian woman, I would say doubting God.

I know He created me, He loves me, He sent his son to die for me.........I just don't understand all the bad things in this world.  That is when I begin to question my Faith.  I wonder how can this great God that loves me so much allow his people to hurt so much.

"Never doubt in the dark what God told you in the light." - Victor Raymond Edman

Many Christians doubt.  It is easy to doubt God when we are hurting, but we must turn and focus on just how good He is.  He has a great plan for our lives.  Our greatest blessings will come out of those pains and hurts.

Jesus tells us we usually won't see until we believe.
"Stop doubting and believe."........John 20:27

Jesus didn't didn't tell Thomas why he shouldn't doubt....He just said, "Stop doubting and believe."

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding.  In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make straight your pats.  Be not wise in your own eyes; fear the Lord, and turn away from evil.  It will be healing to your flesh and refreshment to your bones."  Proverbs 3:5-8



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive