Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Where is God when Life hurts?

Jeremiah 29:11
"For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

God has reminded me of this on a daily basis, when I ask him:
"Where are you when it hurts?"
"How did you let this happen?"
"Why me?"
"How could this happen to someone I care for so deeply?"

At those times, God wraps me in His loving arms and says,
"Gina, I am here."
"I haven't forgotten you."
"You can't understand it, but I love you more than you can fathom and when you get to heaven, we will sit and have a LONG talk and I will explain it all."

Until I have the honor of meeting my creator face to face, I will wait on him and hold on to Jeremiah 29:11

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive