Monday, February 23, 2015

When God Speaks

God has never audibly spoken words to me, but every once in a while, if I look for him........He shows me that He is REAL and He is in charge.

A neat example of this happened to me last week.  I had LASIK eye surgery and was prescribed SIX hours of laying with my eyes closed.   I decided to lay and listen to a Beth Moore book.  I hit play on the audio book, So Long Insecurity, and she immediately told the story of Jesus Healing a blind man.  I could hardly believe that of all the bible stories that I could possibly have listened to, it was one about healing of blindness, as I laid there waiting for my blind eyes to heal.

In that moment, God reminded me that HE created me and HE has me in the palm of His hands.  He provided the resources to heal my blindness and He has the power to give me sight or take it away.  I am HIS and you are HIS.  He has got each of us in the palm of his hands and HE loves each of us more than we can fathom.

Isaiah 49:16 
"See, I have engraved you on the palms of my hands; your walls are ever before me."

Post Surgery Pics

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive