Sunday, February 15, 2015

Quiet Time

Spending time with the Lord each morning has truly changed my life.  If I only have 3 minutes to squeeze it in, I grab Jesus Calling off my nightstand and read it.  I have done this many times with my baby crying in her crib or a toddler cuddled up next to me, but the point is that I have given the first three minutes of my day to my creator, my Lord, the lover of my soul.

If I can get up 20 minutes earlier than my children, I will extend that quiet time from just reading Jesus Calling, to looking up the verses at bottom of page and writing my prayers in a journal.

Devotional
http://www.amazon.com/Jesus-Calling-Enjoying-Peace-Presence/dp/1591451884/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1424005301&sr=8-1&keywords=Jesus+Calling

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive